- by R Kimberly
Through history we have associated prominent elegance with black and white bathroom design. If you attend a formal event you will be amidst a sea of black and white colors with the intricate blending of style. These tones offer the perfect contrasting harmony. They are subtle yet strong and dramatic yet romantic.Whether you are getting ready for a business meeting or lighting candles for along bath, a black and white bathroom is the perfect style. This iconic duo is notably suitable for any style you may decide on. The stable colors can hold many looks and is versatile in application. You can keep a black and white bathroom theme or add colorful touches. They will both create an inspiring space.
Classic designs are found in many styles. Traditional to modern looks are collaborated with pieces and touches of various stylish periods. You may opt for a rich deep setting to the room or bring in a fresh airy approach. When using black and white in your bathroom the possibilities are endless. Prints and patterns are chosen to grace the room with a stylish vibrancy. This lends a fashionable note within the space. Artistic works and charming accents fill the room with unexpected style. We have illustrative examples of chic spaces that incorporate a black and white theme. You will find many styles that you will fall in love with.
1. A luxurious bathroom is seen here. The Gothic Victorian chandelier sets the tone of the room. An artistic impression is left with modern lines and suave styling.
Image: Artdeco Zone
2. A modern design offers an industrial sense with chic lighting and clean lines. The look is balanced with reflective touches and a symmetrical depth.
Image: Joan Scheinberg
3. This bathroom is descriptive with modern and traditional cues. The print is paired with soft accents and natural branches.
Image: Loom Décor
4. Here we see a feminine pattern and a sleek vanity. The black and white space is designed for perfection.
Image: CID Interiur
5. Modern and trendy is optimized in this sleek design. Marble touches are combined with a seamless style.
Image: Martha O’Hara Interiors
6. A Victorian and vintage look prospers with the whispers of lush pink tones. The style is melodically balanced in both color and design.
Image: Watermark Coastal Homes
7. A vintage style bathroom has country accents. The dual vanity is set under a chic chandelier and a combined style that is well met.
Image: Real Simple
8. Simple and stated this room has a clean design. A modern style holds a black and white shading with a glossy finish.
Image: House to Home
9. Here we see a cozy look with warm appeals. A comforting style will end the day in peaceful bliss.
Image: Inside Out
10. A trendy look uses prominent fixtures and a large bath. The colorful tones added are a keen explanation of a swift style.
Image: So Tabulous
11. A picture perfect space has charming accents and coloring that are well noted. The design is well articulated.
Image: Shop Sarellos
12. A modern bathroom has lavish tones and touches. The look inspires us to meet the trends with delightful energy.
Elegant Black And White Bathroom Design
Image: Marker Land
13. A modern bathroom is intricate with streamlined effects and a black and white surrounding. The clever design is infinite with style. Black And White Bathroom Design With Tub
Image: Girls on It
14. In this traditional bathroom space we have double vanities and a charming bath that sits in the center of the room. Shelving and wooden panels complete the look and feel of the room.
15. A look of perfection brings a harmonious trend with a clean and crisp style. Artistically fresh pieces offer the room a genuine design.
Image: The Styling Edge
16. Here we see a bathroom that hold natural elements that are neatly woven into the style. A detailed floor tile balances the room with chic appeals.
17. Black meets white with exquisite fixtures and wood finishes that create a refreshing look and feel to the space.
This Year’s San Francisco Decorator Showcase Is Stunning
Image: My Domaine
18. A framed shower adds a sense of intriguing design to this bathroom. The reflective and detailed flooring tile takes center stage in this style.
Image: Blog Lovin
19. A classic look is met with a geometrical design that allows for the grand theme of the room to be in full view.
This bathroom is both modern and stately. The graceful space has a well stated tone. A light black shade mingles with a contrasting white to envelope a timeless style.
When looking at white and black bathrooms, you can be certain that there are a variety of styles to choose from. Create a unique room by infusing your own personal touches to the space. your interpretation holds a different perspective when styling your bathroom. The elements that are used will harmoniously blend the look and style with the aura that you create. The black and white backdrop is the perfect setting to breathe life into your vision and modern aspirations.
Keeping the elegant tones of a timeless black and white theme will take you the next step in superior design. Your style will be a gracious appeal that brings a refreshing approach to each detail. With an endless plethora of design styles and options, you will revel in the finished design. Take a step back and start a hot bath. Your planning and design efforts will pay off while adding a dream bathroom to your home. Black and white themes are classic and are sure to bring a sense of charismatic charm to your day.