- by Byron
Some of us had been living room without breaking in the same house for a long time. This is true for those who own a house and are not merely transferring from one place to another. For homeowners like this, looking at the same place for yours might be very boring. In some instances, there are areas of the house that are no longer useful for the family or are no longer functional because of the change of needs and the growth of the family.
With that, a makeover would be necessary. But you don’t have to spend a lot of money in order to do that. You can still stick to your budget or spend even lesser than that and get the kind of space you want. If you are planning to do a makeover for your living room with a certain budget, we will give you some tips on how to do that. For sure, after reading the tips below, your dream living room will slowly become a reality!
Source: SuzAnn Kletzien Design
3. Decorate your living room creatively. You don’t need to buy decors too. You can just make them or use existing items for decoration. You can use so many things in the house to revamp a living room. Adding wall decors like plates, frames and others will be a good idea. Don’t be afraid to DIY your living room’s décor.
Source: NDD Inc.
5. Rearranging your furniture is also a good way to give your living room a new look. In doing that, consider traffic and usage of the space. Open up the space so that it will look lighter to the eyes and even cozier to stay in. If you think that the place was crowded before, minimize the furniture and use it in other areas of the house.
When we talk of makeovers, it doesn’t necessarily mean that you will be spending a lot of money. You can just do the tips we have given above and your living room will look different and better. Try looking for ideas too on how you can arrange furniture and decorate your space.
Source: Build Content
1. You can make use of furniture that you already have. This way, you don’t have to buy new ones. This is applicable if the items are still in good shape. If not, you can fix them by changing the upholstery and repainting them.
Source: Claudia Leccacorvi
4. If you think you need to buy something, then buy it from thrift stores and those that are selling second hand items. But be sure that you choose those that have good quality. Check if there are damages too and determine if you can still fix them. Be sure also that you know where to use the item that you will buy so that you will not waste your money.
Source: Charles Neal Interiors
2. Try repainting the walls of your living rooms too. This way, it will look brighter and new. Choose a different color. You can also make a wall accent by using a different color for one side of the wall. Or you can add some textures on it by installing a green wall or vertical garden, bricks, stones or even wallpapers.
Make sure you also check out our latest Outdoor Garden Patio Design post for a different but also inspiring design.